If you're in a hurry, just read as far as the “Book Online” icon (and click it!) Maps are at the end of the event.
The dog who comes back in the park
– Straight away
– And lets you put the lead on
Extract from The Big Brain Bit – Handler Training Session
This is the first session of your course. However, we’ve given it a separate entry in the Calendar because:
Two hours without the dog on:
All new starters are welcome to come to the Big Brain Bit and sign up for the Online Course any time before they start the sessions with their dog. The earlier the better!
– Your pup may not have finished his vaccinations yet
– You might not have brought him home yet
– You might not have even chosen your pup yet
– It might be several weeks before the next course starts.
Please contact us if you want to work the Big Brain Bit and Online Course but not bring your dog to class. Eg:
– Because your dog has a behavioural or other problem
– You can’t book pup because you haven’t chosen him yet
– We don’t recommend Handler Training Only for puppies, puppies need to mix with others
If you didn’t make the Big Brain Bit before your course, complete the course by coming to this session when your course is over. It isn’t simply an introduction to training, it’s a complete mini-course on dog training and will help even after your course is done.
Big Brain Bit is included in what you pay for your course.
If you’re only interested in Big Brain and the Online Course, please contact.